We offer the best in carpet cleaning in northeast Arkansas! I was born and raised in a small Arkansas town called Paragould, Arkansas where we value our word and the quality of work we put out, we do tile and grout also, including upholstery!
Serving residential and commercial clients in Paragould, AR, Jonesboro, AR, Brookland, AR, Walnut Ridge, AR, Hoxie, AR, Manila, AR, Monette, AR, Senath, MO, Kennett, MO, Rives, MO, Hornersville, MO, Cardwell, MO, Arbyrd, MO and beyond, call today to schedule your carpet cleaning services!
Properly cleaning and maintaining carpets:
1. Prolongs the life of carpeting. Regular carpet cleaning using the extraction method can increase the life of carpets significantly, protecting your floor-covering investment.
2. Protects indoor air quality. Carpets trap airborne pollutants; however, eventually those pollutants must be removed in order to protect the carpet and maintain indoor air quality.
3. Makes carpets easier to maintain. Most carpet soiling is made up of dry soils; when carpets are kept thoroughly cleaned on a regular basis, most dry soils can be removed with regular vacuuming.
4. Removes spots and stains. As with other soils, spots and stains can attract more soiling. Removing them promptly protects carpeting from damage.
5. Prevents buildup of allergens and bacteria. Moist soiling of carpets can result in the buildup of several unhealthy contaminants.
6. Enhances the appearance of any room. Clean, well-maintained carpets speak volumes about the overall cleanliness of a home or facility.
7. Improves worker morale. Workers feel better about their work environment when it is clean. This includes the carpeting.
8. Makes carpeting look and feel clean and fresh.
9. Removes dust mites and bedbugs that may have found a home in carpets.
10. Maintains the carpet’s warranty. Most carpet warranties require that carpets be cleaned using the extraction method within a specific amount of time, usually every 12 to 18 months.
Professional Carpet Cleaning is a competitive industry that specializes in removing soil, dirt, and general grime from carpets and floors using a variety of methods. Leaders in the industry are exploring green methods of dirt removal, and others have perfected the use of hot water extraction for deep cleaning. Clients hire carpet cleaners to improve the aesthetics of their home, remove allergens, and increase the longevity of their carpet. While carpet cleaners generally focus on carpets, many companies also offer specialized services like mattress and upholstery cleaning, hardwood floor refinishing, and even water damage restoration.